Tour 9 Advice

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HavinFun

HavinFun

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:18 PM

Hi Folks. I’m getting ready to start Tour 9 and am scared to death! I’ve maxed out on all lower tours and am looking for any advice — the million dollar fee per game has me shakin’ in my shoes. Help! AND thanks!

#2 Thinjake

Thinjake

Honored Member

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:33 PM

Hi Folks. I’m getting ready to start Tour 9 and am scared to death! I’ve maxed out on all lower tours and am looking for any advice — the million dollar fee per game has me shakin’ in my shoes. Help! AND thanks!

Whats in your bag?

#3 HavinFun

HavinFun

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:53 PM

APOC 4
SNIPER 9
BACKBONE 10
HORNET 7
ENDBRINGER 4
NIRVANA 7
MALIBU 7

These are what I normally use. I do have a Spitfire 2 but don’t know how to use it at all. Since I posted, I managed to have some success — not great success — but some. At least I am not winning 2, losing 2 (or more) and going right back to zero. That was happening for a couple of weeks. I think it’s primarily the winds on short shots that do me in. And a couple of the SO holes are tough for me. Especially the one where you have a couple of layers of rough and some sand right before the pin. There is a narrow sliver of fairway to the right. It’s one if those beach-type holes.

#4 Thinjake

Thinjake

Honored Member

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:34 PM

That's a great set up!  The only club I suggest you swap out is Endbringer....one of the best shots you can master is the full topspin wedge from the fringe.  I suggest the Rapier for this.  

Other than that, everything else is perfect for T9.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users