#21 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1023 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:17 PM

So why not Carry it yourself ?

Haven’t we had this conversation?

I’m just flat out better with the cat. I tried and tried and if it’s sniper vs sniper I always get smoked, but I can bend and curl the cat in there close.

The only one I feel at a disadvantage is the blob. I can’t get the rough sidespin shootout down. It looks easy, can’t get it.

#22 Kenny

Kenny

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:40 PM

Thanks for all of the great advice. You guys and gals are far more friendly and helpful than the most of the pr!cks on Reddit. I think I’ll I mix it up and just play for the fun of it. I wish they would bring back the Christmas holes. That’s the only time I enjoyed Tour 9. I had those holes down.

No worries Bert, mostly made up of ex gambling addicts, rehabilitated crack heads and born again Christians.

#23 wontootree

wontootree

• Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

After many months and many games, I reached 5170 trophies. Now, I am hesitant to play again, fearing that I may lose them. For all of you who hit the mark, what did you do? Keep playing Tour 11? drop down tours? The last 2 months I have played nothing but Tours 10 and 11. I didn’t drop tours to practice for tourneys. I might get my a§§ handed to me on Tours 7 and 8 because I have not played them in a awhile. I will never play Tour 9 again. I swear I finished 7, 8, 10, and 11 combined in a shorter time than it took to get out of Tour 9 he//. Any advice would be appreciated.

I haven't played a game outside of tour 11 in months. Once I reach a new tour I generally stay there. I'm with you regarding tour 9. I thought the tours below and above it were much easier.

#24 golfreak12

golfreak12

Honored Member

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:54 PM

I switched my wood to the HH 6. Its a bit more powerful than the Sniper and has more topspin plus great accuracy. Great club for some of the long Par 5s. It works real well on shootouts as well, with the exception being Milano Par 3 with strong tail wind.

Great club. Problem is getting it above lvl5.

#25 JonCr

JonCr

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:46 PM

I haven't played a game outside of tour 11 in months. Once I reach a new tour I generally stay there. I'm with you regarding tour 9. I thought the tours below and above it were much easier.

I find Tour 9 a lot easier than 10. I’ve been trying to break into 10 for a couple weeks and don’t have enough money to sustain more than a few losses, so I get my ****************** handed to me and slink back to Tour 9 to build more bankroll. Hopefully, I can figure it out soon and leave Tour 9 behind.

#26 Scotty D

Scotty D

Golf Clash Junkie

• Members
  • 1136 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:16 AM

Way to go Bert!

I too tend to stay in T11, but drop down to practice tournament tours.

#27 Adrian47

Adrian47

Honored Member

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:08 PM

I just can't work out the wind on tour9 A 12mph crosswind one shot takes your ball like a feather in the wind and then on another shot it hardly moves.

#28 Cedarberry

Cedarberry

Honored Member

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:17 PM

I just can't work out the wind on tour9 A 12mph crosswind one shot takes your ball like a feather in the wind and then on another shot it hardly moves.

Same here the wind just has me confused, just have to play the holes and try and remember which ones have retarded wind.

Some of the par3s have crazy wind, 5 mph side wind sends ya 10 ft past your adjustment, line up on left side of green and end up on right side almost off the green. I can't imagine some crazy 12mph side wind that's blowing like 20mph, lol.

#29 Adrian47

Adrian47

Honored Member

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:39 PM

Same here the wind just has me confused, just have to play the holes and try and remember which ones have retarded wind.

Some of the par3s have crazy wind, 5 mph side wind sends ya 10 ft past your adjustment, line up on left side of green and end up on right side almost off the green. I can't imagine some crazy 12mph side wind that's blowing like 20mph, lol.

I had a 12mph crossing on a tour9 par3 shootout yesterday. I move over to compensate for wind and it hardly moves off it line. Opponent sees this and adjusts less than me and his shot goes with the wind like its 30mph!!! Weird.

Edited by Adrian47, 13 February 2018 - 02:39 PM.

#30 Cedarberry

Cedarberry

Honored Member

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:48 PM

I had a 12mph crossing on a tour9 par3 shootout yesterday. I move over to compensate for wind and it hardly moves off it line. Opponent sees this and adjusts less than me and his shot goes with the wind like its 30mph!!! Weird.

I don't understand why the wind is like this, just put the dang number up and let me adjust for that, if they want 20mph, say so, not have to play the hole 10 times to figure out what the true wind is.

Maybe it's a 10 mph gusting wind, so sometimes it's normal 10, and other times when you hit the wind just happens to gust to 20mph, lol.

I dunno, very decieving

#31 Adrian47

Adrian47

Honored Member

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:55 PM

I don't understand why the wind is like this, just put the dang number up and let me adjust for that, if they want 20mph, say so, not have to play the hole 10 times to figure out what the true wind is.

Maybe it's a 10 mph gusting wind, so sometimes it's normal 10, and other times when you hit the wind just happens to gust to 20mph, lol.

I dunno, very decieving

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users