Expert

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Adrian47

Adrian47

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:46 AM

I'm jumping straight into expert for the first time in the up and coming tournament. Anyone else on here that plays in expert?

#2 golfreak12

golfreak12

Honored Member

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:56 AM

I've been jumping back and forth from Expert and Rookie.

When they were passing out wind5 balls for rookies, I played all 4 accounts on rookies to get the wind5 balls for future expert tourneys.

For me playing Experts is not that much harder, its just better competition so it takes a special round to win.

My best advice is to have Wind5 balls ready for some of those holes with huge wind.

I mean we're talking about playing 5mph wind vs 12mph. Big difference.

Another advice is to take notes since all of the wind are the same. Write down what works and what didn't for future holes.

#3 Adrian47

Adrian47

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:11 AM

I've been jumping back and forth from Expert and Rookie.
When they were passing out wind5 balls for rookies, I played all 4 accounts on rookies to get the wind5 balls for future expert tourneys.
For me playing Experts is not that much harder, its just better competition so it takes a special round to win.
My best advice is to have Wind5 balls ready for some of those holes with huge wind.
I mean we're talking about playing 5mph wind vs 12mph. Big difference.
Another advice is to take notes since all of the wind are the same. Write down what works and what didn't for future holes.

thanks mate.I'm pretty low on the wind reducing balls as I've used mine up on tour9 so I have loads of king makers so I guess I'll have to use them. I'm not expecting to get anywhere near to winning on expert I just want to see if I can pick some tips up from the better players.

#4 editormanish

editormanish

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:21 AM

I would be playing Expert from both Main and Alt..

#5 golfreak12

golfreak12

Honored Member

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:27 AM

Hoping to play 1 Rookie and 3 experts but I won't have the time so maybe 2 and 2.

One account will probably get left out.

#6 dylangc

dylangc

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:59 PM

I started playing expert on my main account during the Thanksgiving tournament. The main reason I play is for the club upgrades and pro being limited to level 6 clubs is a deal breaker.

#7 Jak65

Jak65

Honored Member

• Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:13 AM

Actually I usually play expert on my main but thinking of trying master next week. My alt is play pro until he finishes in top three

#8 TommyG

TommyG

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:04 AM

I started playing expert on my main account during the Thanksgiving tournament. The main reason I play is for the club upgrades and pro being limited to level 6 clubs is a deal breaker.

I am not following, about the pro being limited to level 6 clubs... Would uou please elaborate.... Thanks.

#9 golfreak12

golfreak12

Honored Member

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:32 AM

I am not following, about the pro being limited to level 6 clubs... Would uou please elaborate.... Thanks.

Pro level will award you T6 chests.

#10 dylangc

dylangc

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

Pro level will award you T6 chests.

Exactly; the only clubs you won't receive from a pro tournament weekend chest are tour 7 clubs. I already have all the important tour 6 and below epics, so I was worried if I got a decent finish in pro it might unlock a bunch of low level epics that just make getting cards for apoc, falcon, spitfire, etc more difficult.

I'd prefer to keep the boomerang locked for as long as possible, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users