Idea about shoot-out

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JohnQ

JohnQ

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:23 PM

Each player has to take the shot of his/her own without seeing how his/her opponent did.  GC should only show the opponent's shot after you take your shot.

This way the 2nd player can't mimic the first player's shot with a little adjustment to win.  Also avoiding the 2nd player take a 5-yard shot after seeing the 1st player going into water.  Very unfair for the player who goes first.

#2 JimmyDaria

JimmyDaria

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:34 AM

The only thing that I hate going second is the player’s icon or banner blocking my vision.

I see your point. Besides mimicking your shot, the second player has an advantage especially if you go out of bound or you hit a bunker. They can easily just plant the ball somewhere safe but winnable.

#3 JimFries

JimFries

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:14 PM

This idea has been mentioned dozens of times, yet it is still a great idea and is the best way to make the shootout fair.

I don’t think they have anybody reading these forums, nor do I think they actually care what we think. They get their money, and the rest of us get whatever they feel like updating.

The shootout and how their matchup ranking system are the two most broken parts of the game. It would be amazing if they actually fixed this bulls.hit.

#4 NarryBorne

NarryBorne

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

Each player has to take the shot of his/her own without seeing how his/her opponent did. GC should only show the opponent's shot after you take your shot.

This way the 2nd player can't mimic the first player's shot with a little adjustment to win. Also avoiding the 2nd player take a 5-yard shot after seeing the 1st player going into water. Very unfair for the player who goes first.

+10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users