• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 GolfHack

GolfHack

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:03 PM

If you don't like rants then tune out.

I'm golfing my balls off having a great round. I'm on nine at -12 and in position to hit an Eagle putt to take me to -14 through the front nine. All of a sudden, even with full bars on my wifi connection, i get the trying to reconnect message. Of course it times out and I get screwed, finishing the front 9 with a friggin -11 instead of the -14 I should have had. It just SUCKS!

#2 Kenny

Kenny

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:19 PM

Managed to avoid that bad luck so far. Hope you make it through

#3 Klefticuf

Klefticuf

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1229 posts
  • LocationLeicester, England

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:45 PM

that is a pi$$er. Good luck with your back 9. At least it didn't happen on the Saturday.

#4 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:47 PM

Tough luck, happened to me on one of the Halloween tourneys and missed the weekend by one stroke. If you post a -13 or -14 on the back you should still easily make the weekend. Good luck.

#5 JohnQ

JohnQ

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

.... i get the trying to reconnect message. Of course it times out and I get screwed...

I know it's extremely frustrating because it happened to me in the last tournament, lining up an eagle putt when I kept getting the reconnect message and ended up with a bogie because the app couldn't reconnect back to that game.  Fortunately it was during the qualifying round.  Good luck.

#6 GolfHack

GolfHack

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:30 AM

Finished the back at -13 for an overall of -24. That should comfortably qualify. Let's hope I don't pull my usual weekend deuce on myself round.

Edited by GolfHack, 08 December 2017 - 02:31 AM.

#7 Drewiz

Drewiz

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

This happened to me a couple of times last week. Just before I lost my connection my opponent lost his for maybe a second, then came back. That’s when I lost mine, except I was on full bars of LTE! Got some screen caps and sent them in to Support. Got my money back!

#8 Marten

Marten

Honored Member

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:20 AM

If you don't like rants then tune out.

I'm golfing my balls off having a great round. I'm on nine at -12 and in position to hit an Eagle putt to take me to -14 through the front nine. All of a sudden, even with full bars on my wifi connection, i get the trying to reconnect message. Of course it times out and I get screwed, finishing the front 9 with a friggin -11 instead of the -14 I should have had. It just SUCKS!

That sucks. I feel for you. Happened to me last Tournament. This tournament opening rd I lost connection (100MB fiber wifi full bars) I quickly exited app, turned off wifi, jumped on mobile net and could finish my put. I’d try that if it happens again. 👍🏼

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users