Photo

What's with the winter tournament hole 1 (par-3) ?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Adrian47

Adrian47

Honored Member

• Members
  • 929 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

Will give it a go later. I'm giving lectures all weekend so won't get to play final round until Sunday night. Will be a bit of a squeeze but at least ill know what scores to beat. Was going to give tourney a miss this time but I just enjoy them so much more than standard play.

I prefer the tournies to normal play as well.

#22 ChrissyMac

ChrissyMac

Honored Member

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • LocationNottingham

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:31 PM

Lately it's more of a chore, keeping chests rotating and filling pin chests. Might have to start a new account like many others do, see if it makes it fun again.

#23 dylangc

dylangc

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

Lately it's more of a chore, keeping chests rotating and filling pin chests. Might have to start a new account like many others do, see if it makes it fun again.

That's the best part of starting an alt account... every time you sit down to play for an hour it feels like you level up a half dozen important clubs.  Progress is ridiculous at the beginning, unlike later where it requires weeks or more of chest grinding (and store monitoring) to get one upgrade that actually helps your game.

#24 Cedarberry

Cedarberry

Honored Member

• Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:56 PM

Yep, when you fire up a new acct, you feel like your pretty good, tour6 in no time, then reality sets in, lol. But I'm still winning even in tour6 with subpar clubs compared to my main. And competition is t that stiff either.

Had a really good time for two days, lol.

#25 Adrian47

Adrian47

Honored Member

• Members
  • 929 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:53 PM

Yep, when you fire up a new acct, you feel like your pretty good, tour6 in no time, then reality sets in, lol. But I'm still winning even in tour6 with subpar clubs compared to my main. And competition is t that stiff either.

Had a really good time for two days, lol.

I've caved in and just started a new account up on my iPad. Play my main one on my phone.

#26 Cedarberry

Cedarberry

Honored Member

• Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:06 PM

I've caved in and just started a new account up on my iPad. Play my main one on my phone.

You will get infatuated with your alt, watch and see, especially if you pull some good clubs early.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users