• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#521 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:48 PM

I think just replays, though I did play a hole on Sunday that I’m not sure how I won, thought I just miscounted.

I actually started recording because it was acting a little weird, I wasn’t able to hit my putt and my timer wasn’t going down but stopped recording when I was able to finally putt in to tie but my opponent was declared the winner.

#522 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

Now I’m playing a replay with a hornet 10. Yep. You read that right.

#523 HippieJimmy

HippieJimmy

Honored Member

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:40 PM

I think just replays, though I did play a hole on Sunday that I’m not sure how I won, thought I just miscounted.

I actually started recording because it was acting a little weird, I wasn’t able to hit my putt and my timer wasn’t going down but stopped recording when I was able to finally putt in to tie but my opponent was declared the winner.

That’s because they were going to get a hole-in-one in the shoot out. All they’re trying to do is save you some time.

#524 wontootree

wontootree

Honored Member

• Members
  • 827 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:47 AM

That’s because they were going to get a hole-in-one in the shoot out. All they’re trying to do is save you some time.

lol they're always looking out for us

#525 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:58 AM

Nah it was just 0.47 for about 15 holes in a row. Tidy little 7 game streak shorted out those damn robots.

#526 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

Honored Member

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:49 PM

The ball adjustment being GIGANTIC and covering the entire bottom of the screen on iPads. Have to drag the screen way down to even see the ball guide, and usually have to hop back and forth a few times.

That, and this:

ISyJasJ.png

#527 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

Honored Member

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:30 AM

When the game recommends I choose my ball.

Hello. I already picked out a ball. Get out of the way please.

#528 Hoges64

Hoges64

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:18 PM

List them off, for ******************s sake.

* When hitting the identical shot to your bot opponent, yet you finish 10 yards further away somehow.

* When winning the St Patty's Day tournament and guaranteed 240+ epic cards. 2 x lots of the ******* sand wedge I don't use, and 1 x lot of the wedge I don't use. Thanks PD, you tightarse bunch of weakass *****.

* Bots who just hit it to 1 yard all ******* day long. Every ******* time. So you lose coin and have to drop down levels. And what do you find there? The 5000 medal ******* bots who hit it to half a ******* yard instead because the conditions are "easier".

Seriously Playdemic, go and eat a giant flaming bag of meaty dicks.

#529 hooksalot

hooksalot

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:30 PM

Shooting 23 under in the St Patrick's Day Tournament on Pro and finishing 3rd.  Yet can't even finish Tour 9.

#530 Brandyn

Brandyn

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

The bots on tour 8... I’m trying to get to 4170 before I start 11. Every single time my “opponent” gets 1.00 or less. I get 1.50 or less but just doesn’t seem to cut it. Down from 700/800 trophies to 340/800 in two days...

#531 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:59 PM

The bots on tour 8... I’m trying to get to 4170 before I start 11. Every single time my “opponent” gets 1.00 or less. I get 1.50 or less but just doesn’t seem to cut it. Down from 700/800 trophies to 340/800 in two days...

My favorite tour.

After maxing I’ve been down several times just for fun, and it’s pretty damn far from fun. Can’t relax and play win one/lose one...gotta play your best or you’ll take a beating. Seems like anything over 1.5 is a loss.

#532 NarryBorne

NarryBorne

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:03 PM

I grind a tour so long it becomes muscle memory clicking on it, then when I want to play a different tour I keep clicking on the wrong one all the time.

#533 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

Honored Member

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:15 PM

This is driving me crazy,
MUTHA FUDGING REPLAYS!!!

#534 NarryBorne

NarryBorne

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:08 PM

Everyone getting an insane string of luck against me, on crazy tilt now. Luckily it's only blooming tour 5 that's tilted me :D

#535 NarryBorne

NarryBorne

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:29 PM

5 used to be my favourite tour, now everyones playing with better clubs and leprechauns it's driving me nuts.

#536 HippieJimmy

HippieJimmy

Honored Member

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:26 PM

I can’t remember everything that’s in this thread but I hate when someone misses a shot and it’s my turn with a challenging shot from the rough to win and when they miss they say GOOD GAME. I still have to make the shot, DlCK.

Edited by HippieJimmy, 24 March 2018 - 03:27 PM.

#537 Slick

Slick

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:35 PM

I can’t remember everything that’s in this thread but I hate when someone misses a shot and it’s my turn with a challenging shot from the rough to win and when they miss they say GOOD GAME. I still have to make the shot, DlCK.

Good Game is probably the most misused of all of them.  

I love it when I shank a drive and someone tells me good game and I'm able to force a shootout and eventually win.  

#538 Hoges64

Hoges64

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:14 PM

The clear bull****************** of this game.

Streak of 10 wins from 11 games on the top tour this afternoon, making eagles and albatrosses and nailing shootouts.

6 hours later despite hitting exactly the same shots in the same spots they're nowhere ******* near it. Not even hitting greens, sideways bounces, bull****************** spins and I've lost 10 straight games and 100m in cash evaporated.

**** this.

#539 Kenny

Kenny

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:18 PM

Cheer up mate!

#540 Hoges64

Hoges64

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:46 AM

The clear bull****************** of this game.

Streak of 10 wins from 11 games on the top tour this afternoon, making eagles and albatrosses and nailing shootouts.

6 hours later despite hitting exactly the same shots in the same spots they're nowhere ******* near it. Not even hitting greens, sideways bounces, bull****************** spins and I've lost 10 straight games and 100m in cash evaporated.

**** this.

And, of course, the final 2 games today were bull****************** losses also, so 112m completely wiped out.

Un-*******-believeable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users