What drives you crazy?

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#21 OughtOught

OughtOught

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:12 AM

Why do people forfeit just from a bad drive? Or any reason other than a real world reason? Especially during practice. I hit to the spot I wanted my drive to go to originally, and practice my second shot. I already paid for the round so no loss, and I cannot count how many times I have come back and won.

On the rookie tours when you have 2000 or more trophies and get a real person to practice with "HIT REMATCH". Dang it is nothing to play even tour 6. Anyone with that many trophies who does not have 2 million or more coins should be playing a different game.

Edited by OughtOught, 04 December 2017 - 02:15 AM.

#22 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1771 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

The epic losing streaks get a little tiresome. Not anyone’s fault, but it sure sucks the fun out of the game.

#23 golfreak12

golfreak12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1095 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:07 AM

Why do people forfeit just from a bad drive? Or any reason other than a real world reason? Especially during practice. I hit to the spot I wanted my drive to go to originally, and practice my second shot. I already paid for the round so no loss, and I cannot count how many times I have come back and won.

On the rookie tours when you have 2000 or more trophies and get a real person to practice with "HIT REMATCH". Dang it is nothing to play even tour 6. Anyone with that many trophies who does not have 2 million or more coins should be playing a different game.

I do this all the time.

I grind exclusively on T8 for chests and pins. Each match is only $300k and I have well over 90 millions.

If I hit a bad drive and I know I have a small chance to tie the match, I'm forfeiting. Don't like to waste time.

#24 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

Honored Member

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:03 AM

I can't stand to watch a player power up a shot to get out of hazzard.

Bless your heart. That's what led you to that bunker.

#25 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

Honored Member

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:13 AM

Cherry picked replays that Guarantee a shootout. The ones that get in the hole max distance from the bunker or rough. Then get within a yard in a shootout.

I had one of these earlier. Almost threw my phone. All 4 of my shots we're perfect, just barely missed my eagle chip, and the " player " I was playing against beat me in the shoot out. Barely, but still.

...and as far as the guy taking forever with the rings...that used to be me.
Now I eyeball it. I find I get more balls in the hole using instinct. I've had too many OUT OF TIME incidents.

#26 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

Honored Member

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:15 AM

Well, maybe a better question, what gets on your nerves?

Spam in the forum.

#27 JTPhotography

JTPhotography

Honored Member

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:22 AM

Drives me nuts that we have all made the PD folks rich but they don’t have the decency to give us a tourney with a better format.

Edited by JTPhotography, 04 December 2017 - 09:23 AM.

#28 Ellie D

Ellie D

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

Peeps using berserkers in tour 4 etc.
Even worse when I kick their 5illy but...
Don’t waste them... give me all your beserkers ya flipping nufty.

Edited by Ellie D, 04 December 2017 - 11:43 AM.

#29 Ellie D

Ellie D

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

User error

Edited by Ellie D, 04 December 2017 - 11:42 AM.

#30 Wartribun

Wartribun

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:19 PM

I won the shootout, my ball was closer to the hole that my opponents. The score was clear , my distance 6 yards his 21. What happens then was incredible as i were in a wrong movie, as he was announced as winner and got the 200 K reward!
How the ****************** is something like this possible ??
Made even a screenshot of that mess !
Had anyone else similar experiences ?

#31 GreyPaws

GreyPaws

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Locationright behind you

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:22 PM

4. People using a sniper all wrong. Clearly missing the cup with the ball guide, and then employing the ring method. If you aren’t going to put the ball guide in the cup, might as well just wing it at that point

Except all those times where i have it dead on, adjust wind correctly, only to have it overshoot, undershoot, go wide left or right. The whole "rings are a different value at full club vs half or low club" and "16 inches of elevation will have 19 feet of effect on the ball" all make it pointless to gripe about not aiming directly at the hole

#32 GreyPaws

GreyPaws

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Locationright behind you

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:23 PM

I won the shootout, my ball was closer to the hole that my opponents. The score was clear , my distance 6 yards his 21. What happens then was incredible as i were in a wrong movie, as he was announced as winner and got the 200 K reward!
How the ****************** is something like this possible ??
Made even a screenshot of that mess !
Had anyone else similar experiences ?

go to your replays and post it

#33 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1771 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:28 PM

I use berserkers on low tours because they’re almost useless in higher tours. You better pray you hole out or you’re at a huge disadvantage in shootouts. I burn berserkers and keep the kingmakers.

It is funny, I get a lot of “wow” and angry faces. And if I hit a bad shot it’s laughing emoji’s everywhere. Take it easy.

I’d gladly trade them for kingmakers

#34 AJe421

AJe421

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:07 PM

Except all those times where i have it dead on, adjust wind correctly, only to have it overshoot, undershoot, go wide left or right. The whole "rings are a different value at full club vs half or low club" and "16 inches of elevation will have 19 feet of effect on the ball" all make it pointless to gripe about not aiming directly at the hole

Sure. wow that’s 2 people now totally missing my point. I’m not talking about the minor ones, I’m talking about the people who just hastily set up sniper shots and just get the ball guide in the vicinity of the hole without really even looking at the tail of it to see which way they green is sloping. And then the ball goes exactly where they aimed outside the cup.

Also this topic was posted as a place to gripe about what annoys you individually about other’s play, so my happy a$$ will gripe about whatever I feel like, even if you think it is pointless Mr or Ms Grey Paw

#35 ChrissyMac

ChrissyMac

Honored Member

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • LocationNottingham

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

Agree^^ What's the point of having a 4.5 ball guide if you are not going to try and hole out.

#36 Shang1308

Shang1308

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:44 AM

When my wife butters toast directly onto the work surface without a plate or board!!

#37 Jak65

Jak65

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1219 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:36 PM

Agree^^ What's the point of having a 4.5 ball guide if you are not going to try and hole out.

And then they add "Unlucky"

#38 Davido

Davido

Honored Member

• Members
  • 640 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

When my wife butters toast directly onto the work surface without a plate or board!!

Finally someone with a legitimate gripe in this thread.

Not rinsing plates before putting them in the dishwasher is criminal behavior and should be punishable by death imo

#39 Drewiz

Drewiz

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:19 PM

When my wife calls me in the middle of a game! Then calls back after I ignore it! 😤

#40 Jak65

Jak65

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1219 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:22 PM

Finally someone with a legitimate gripe in this thread.

Not rinsing plates before putting them in the dishwasher is criminal behavior and should be punishable by death imo

Why have a dishwasher if you have to do something to the dishes before putting them in???  Might as well wash them if you need to rinse them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users