235 replies to this topic

#221 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:21 PM

I need to vent.
Plus, I need to take a break from that cheating mutha f#€&1ng game!

I played for an hour straight and I was hitting my shots and making back a lot of the coin I lost yesterday.
Then out of nowhere, for whatever reason, that stupid, cheating, snake licking, two timing, monkey raping, snot faced swing meter absolutely refused to stop in the middle. Even when it looked like it was dead center, "Great Shot"!
PUTTING.....great shot. Super slow motion swing meter phase, chipping from the fringe, "Great Shot"

Piece. Of. ....

#222 Cedarberry

Cedarberry

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:32 PM

I need to vent.
I played for an hour straight and I was hitting my shots and making back a lot of the coin I lost yesterday.
Then out of nowhere, for whatever reason, that stupid, cheating, snake licking, two timing, monkey raping, snot faced swing meter absolutely refused to stop in the middle. Even when it looked like it was dead center, "Great Shot"!
PUTTING.....great shot. Super slow motion swing meter phase, chipping from the fringe, "Great Shot"
Piece. Of. ....

LOL, brother I been playing all morning, started with 10 trophies on tour 7, been trying to close it out for 2 1/2 days now, I get up to 100+ and right back to zero, it's crazy. Tour8 I'm like 40 from maxing nd I can't for the life of me get anywhere in tour7

#223 Adrian47

Adrian47

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:52 PM

I need to vent.

Piece. Of. ....

I know what you mean. 15 loses straight on tour 8 last night and haven't played since. Second to last game played a player who hit good and he limped to a shootout. I get 0.90 from the hole and he hits a great and gets a hole in one !!! Painful.

#224 embryjim

embryjim

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:05 PM

for whatever reason, that stupid, cheating, snake licking, two timing, monkey raping, snot faced swing meter absolutely refused to stop in the middle.

Piece. Of. ....

Now that's funny... (not your spiral into H*E*L*L but your reaction to it)

#225 dylangc

dylangc

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:24 PM

Piece. Of. ....

I hate 'great' streaks. The stupid game sounds so enthusiastic... "great shot!" while you watch your ball go into a bunker. Listening to that dude every time adds insult to injury.

#226 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:14 PM

I know what you mean. 15 loses straight on tour 8 last night and haven't played since. Second to last game played a player who hit good and he limped to a shootout. I get 0.90 from the hole and he hits a great and gets a hole in one !!! Painful.

Dooood.
Switch it up after 2 straight losses.
Drop down to a lower Tour, and get back your coin losses, then try again.
Eh, that's what I do anyway.
I play very well in Tour 7, when the dam swing meter isn't plowing me from behind.
As far as Tour 8 goes, I haven't even swing a club yet.

#227 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:16 PM

LOL, brother I been playing all morning, started with 10 trophies on tour 7, been trying to close it out for 2 1/2 days now, I get up to 100+ and right back to zero, it's crazy. Tour8 I'm like 40 from maxing nd I can't for the life of me get anywhere in tour7

Similar.
Tour 6 kicks my butt. Tour 7, I'm good to go.
If I need to drop down to replenish my coin, I have to go to 5.

#228 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:20 PM

I hate 'great' streaks. The stupid game sounds so enthusiastic... "great shot!" while you watch your ball go into a bunker. Listening to that dude every time adds insult to injury.

IKR!
A great shot is supposed to be a GREAT SHOT. Not a "hold my beer moment".

#229 Adrian47

Adrian47

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:43 AM

Dooood.
Switch it up after 2 straight losses.
Drop down to a lower Tour, and get back your coin losses, then try again.
Eh, that's what I do anyway.
I play very well in Tour 7, when the dam swing meter isn't plowing me from behind.
As far as Tour 8 goes, I haven't even swing a club yet.

I fall into the trap of " my luck must change and if I just win the next one I can go on a run" then I just keep playing. I havnt swung a club since Thursday night.

#230 Cedarberry

Cedarberry

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:37 PM

I'll play for hrs and get no where, lose a bunch of trophies, win um all back, but lost a mil, lol.

#231 HipKip

HipKip

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

I fall into the trap of " my luck must change and if I just win the next one I can go on a run" then I just keep playing. I havnt swung a club since Thursday night.

I said this same thing in a post asking Chrissy a question. It must be an illness. Cla******************us?

I'll play for hrs and get no where, lose a bunch of trophies, win um all back, but lost a mil, lol.

Same here Cedar. Maxed trophies in T8 many times. Lose 100 - 200 trophies, get back to max and even win 5 - 10 more in a row at max trying to bank enough to play T9. Then, it’s like my mojo hath gone and lose, lose, lose. Went from 14 milllion to 5 million doing this. I’ve grown used to it now.

All said and done jamzwayne, I feel your pain.

#232 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Honored Member

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:08 PM

Hard to believe they haven’t fixed the disconnect issue or fixed the way the game reacts when you opponent disconnects. Chumps are still out there doing it, had to reset my shootout position 3 times and hit it twice. Left me with 5 seconds.

Fix it! Get rid of the cheaters!

#233 Jonas

Jonas

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:27 PM

Maxes Sniper. Gets Sniper cards in errrrrry chest after that.

#234 dylangc

dylangc

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:02 AM

Hard to believe they haven’t fixed the disconnect issue or fixed the way the game reacts when you opponent disconnects. Chumps are still out there doing it, had to reset my shootout position 3 times and hit it twice. Left me with 5 seconds.
Fix it! Get rid of the cheaters!

That's annoying. I've seen a few disconnects, but it hasn't glitched out on me (where I had to restart the app to correct my shot) in a long time. Well over a month at least.

#235 Jonas

Jonas

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:07 AM

You'd think you'd get less emoji spammers at higher levels, but Tour 10 is full of them. Drives me insane to be honest. Always "masters" too.

Edited by Jonas, 14 January 2018 - 01:11 AM.

#236 Sonicblast12

Sonicblast12

Honored Member

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:19 AM

I hate that cliff hole where everyone just stops their shot 40 feet from the hole and it trickles down well offline, and then takes a hard right and goes in the hole.

Get these old gimmicky holes out of the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users