• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest123456

Guest123456

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:44 PM

Hello Golf Clashers!!!  

I see tips and spreadsheets on how to use the target rings to calculate winds, etc. but can't find anything related to the "Ball Power Meter" (if that's the name).  

Basically if you place the ball dead center I'm assuming that is 100% power.  What if you place the top of the ball at the top of the white ring...is that 75% or vice versa if you place the ball at the bottom of the white ring is that 110%.

Anyone help would be appreciated....

Cheers!

#2 Allen121

Allen121

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:55 AM

When you position the ball in the center, it's at normal power. I haven't seen any numbers on what it would be if you position it otherwise.

#3 Guest123456

Guest123456

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

When you position the ball in the center, it's at normal power. I haven't seen any numbers on what it would be if you position it otherwise.

I think it would be useful...maybe someone has this figured out already or can do so like these spreadsheet wizards that calculated the wind rings and club performances. Hopefully someone that is willing to take the time can help out.  Cheers!

#4 Guest123456

Guest123456

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:51 AM

I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light regarding the ball meter.  If not, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to figure it out?  

I was playing today with exactly this scenario.  Basically, I had my Guardian club at min distance was setup perfect. The wind was 10.1 up so I needed to shave off 10 yards.  

Cheers!  Good luck with the tourney 1st round tonight/tomorrow!

#5 OughtOught

OughtOught

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:54 AM

You could run tests by playing a friend or second account and recording. Play beginner (virtually no wind) and take shots at a fringe area at the top of the red line. Try and play with the same drivers and do that on every drive for an hour. You should have enough info to come up with some basic numbers.

#6 Guest123456

Guest123456

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:46 PM

You could run tests by playing a friend or second account and recording. Play beginner (virtually no wind) and take shots at a fringe area at the top of the red line. Try and play with the same drivers and do that on every drive for an hour. You should have enough info to come up with some basic numbers.

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users