To many hacks and cheats

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Minion

Minion

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:54 PM

You charge people to play you're game but you fail to keep out the cheats an hacks ! When I'm in the rookie 1 class an facing people with max level clubs an king maker ball, how is that fair. You let people with blue banners, 3-4-5+ title's, gear maxed out, balls they should not have at that level. Play against someone who is TRYING to earn his levels an gear, but keep facing other with unfair atvanages.

#2 Minion

Minion

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:07 AM

It fine if someone is giving cash to jump up levels, we all know that's the whole idea in making to game, money grab.... But when you let players get unfair atvanages , that just sucks. Not all of us can put money into a game.

#3 Hyperlite

Hyperlite

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

...buying gems and upgrading your clubs via a random reward chest that is limited on your current tour unlock isnt hacking or cheating.  its the basic concept of how this game stays financially viable and free to play to all of the people who dont want to spend money.

#4 JimmyDaria

JimmyDaria

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:56 PM

I feel your frustration. Been there! However, before you know it, you will have good gear to go head to head with these guys. Don’t let the color of their banner intimidate you!

#5 JimFries

JimFries

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:15 PM

I’ve played just as many bad high level, banner heavy players as I have good, no rank/banner players.

At a certain point, you’re going to play and the entire match sits upon who makes the first/biggest error.

What really needs to be fixed is the shootout.

#6 sgtsplat

sgtsplat

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:20 PM

I think basing matchups by club value rather than trophy count could solve the issue of wallet warriors seal clubbing newbs with no cash. i really hate it when I get matched with a player with 50 games and level 8-9 clubs. I dont begrudge that player his clubs as he is the one paying for the game after all :mellow:   I just dont want to play him with my weak clubs. I cant compete regardless of skill. With club value based matchups I wouldnt have to, and the money players would still advance rapidly through the levels, ya?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users