answered my serious complaint.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 paulie

paulie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:10 AM

I was in the tournament on my first and it happened on my second hole the bar to hit it perfect or great you know it would you know jump instead of being smooth back and forth it would jump like glitch on the first and second hole so when I'm finally done to tornament I finish a -15 and I just wind up in a Writing customer service thinking nothing of it thinking I'm never going to get nothing so I just tell him what happens and I'm pretty upset but then I realize there is nothing they can do. so I give the game it's props. I love the game you know I know you can't do nothing about it so you know maybe if you can just answer me back with something and the next day he answers me back and I really did ask for some pumpkin balls lol but he's told me that there was no way possible he could get them for me because he don't have them to give but he did do me a big favor he gave me a good amount of coins a decent a very decent amount of coins you know for what happened in the game in the tournament so I love the game I'm very satisfied with the customer service I've been playing the game for about 5 months and there was another time they even gave me my $10 back on my Google Play money because it got transferred to my Facebook account instead of my regular account the one I was mainly playing on so love the game love the customer service hopefully the next golf u guys make is just as good I still am curious I need to get the Apocalypse I talked to customer service and he said there's nothing they can do about that it's all depends they're all mixed up in the boxes so I've been waiting forever for the apocalypse I just seems like I can't get it I play every tour don't matter. love it the game love playdemic.

#2 ColHogan

ColHogan

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:43 AM

I finally got the apocalypse after I would say 7 months of playing and spending, well let's just say quite a bit. It appeared in a golden shot chest. I almost fell out of my chair when that thing dropped out. Anyway keep playing it will eventually Surface!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users