Photo

Ok confession time. How much have you spent on this game?

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#41 moonraker

moonraker

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:20 PM

Just unlocked tour 9, so do I spend £15 to get loads of cards for my Apache and Roughcutter? Decisions decisions!

#42 FlowieNL

FlowieNL

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

250 euro, bought every tour deal and spend the rest on opening tour 8 chests.

#43 cursal

cursal

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:18 PM

$1.99
The sunshine qualifier deal.

I do okay.
I spent first week in T1 AND T2 and played couple hundred matches trying to understand the game. Testing out tricky shots. I have a low % win compared to others in the 1600game range cause of it. I think people underestimate me when we play cause I'm climbing.

Stuck grinding out tour 5.
Weird ****************** happening with disconnect and cheaters and stupid spammed.

I think it's fun and spend too much time on this game. Playing, researching, gathering the spreadsheets and watching video.

Could be doing worse things with my time.

#44 Rjs

Rjs

Honored Member

• Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:46 PM

Just unlocked tour 9, so do I spend £15 to get loads of cards for my Apache and Roughcutter? Decisions decisions!

Roughcutter serves well upgrade it.
Apache is ok,but would wait till the THORN or better before spending huge coins.

#45 HippieJimmy

HippieJimmy

Honored Member

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:11 AM

Great game. But I'm a cheap @$$. US$3.99 after almost 4000 games. I use old visa gift cards that will expire with less than 10$ on them. I'll spend again.

#46 Savagedraw

Savagedraw

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:00 AM

I'm pretty sure I have only spent like $15 on this game. I do have the apocalypse in the shop right now though, haven't seen a card for it in weeks and being stuck at level 3 sucks

#47 golfreak12

golfreak12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1096 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:44 AM

I'm pretty sure I have only spent like $15 on this game. I do have the apocalypse in the shop right now though, haven't seen a card for it in weeks and being stuck at level 3 sucks

Buy the cards.

#48 moonraker

moonraker

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:43 AM

Roughcutter serves well upgrade it.
Apache is ok,but would wait till the THORN or better before spending huge coins.

I was joking Rjs! If I spent money on the tour 9 offer I'd want something better than tour 1 cards :)

#49 golfreak12

golfreak12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1096 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:33 AM

I was joking Rjs! If I spent money on the tour 9 offer I'd want something better than tour 1 cards :)

I think your sarcasm meter is a little off.

Needs calibrating.

#50 Ajstrausser

Ajstrausser

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:37 PM

I've spent somewhere between 10 and a million dollars. Actually I've only opened up to tour 7 so I've bought that offer and a few others. Can't really spend much as my ATM card has a W.I.F.E attatched to it lol 😂

#51 swifferwetjet

swifferwetjet

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:09 AM

400$ and about to root my phone and use game guardian (only for tourney ) if they dont unban me Ill get back my epic where they were

#52 ColHogan

ColHogan

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:52 AM

I have a system that helps me save money. I do the Google rewards surveys and let the $$ build up until I have enough for something. It can take some time because the surveys are not worth much for each. But every once in a while I will catch a few that are worth 40 or 50 cents. The surveys themselves usually take less than 30 seconds. I actually got the total up to $25 once. So by using these credits I can offset the cost of the things I buy. It's a great system as I really don't have to do anything different than I already do. Sometimes the surveys will stop coming in for a while but then they will start up again and be plenty

#53 pfunnyjoy

pfunnyjoy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Pacific Northwest

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:15 AM

Advanced Power Ups (APUs) hahaha

Hey, TeeShark! Long time no see!

No APUs in GS anymore, use GP and junk clubs to power stuff now.

Haven't played GC very long, but having fun so far! Love the graphics. Playing plain white balls and hoarding the specials.

#54 Shang1308

Shang1308

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:07 AM

My son, who also managed to delete my guest account, spent £40 after updating iOS disabled my Touch ID.

Got a refund and got to keep the purchase. Bonus.

#55 golfreak12

golfreak12

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1096 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:40 PM

I have a system that helps me save money. I do the Google rewards surveys and let the $$ build up until I have enough for something. It can take some time because the surveys are not worth much for each. But every once in a while I will catch a few that are worth 40 or 50 cents. The surveys themselves usually take less than 30 seconds. I actually got the total up to $25 once. So by using these credits I can offset the cost of the things I buy. It's a great system as I really don't have to do anything different than I already do. Sometimes the surveys will stop coming in for a while but then they will start up again and be plenty

I think everybody here has Google rewards.

I can honestly say I have never spent any money in the Play Store for games. Ok Maybe 2 One $5 for Subway surfer and $2 for some shoot-up game.

My Google rewards were up to $30 until I found this game. The rewards were gone real quick and I have spent well over $200 for this game. 

My reasoning is that I've spent well past that playing real golf on a regular basis.

#56 Jak65

Jak65

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1219 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

Hey, TeeShark! Long time no see!

No APUs in GS anymore, use GP and junk clubs to power stuff now.

Haven't played GC very long, but having fun so far! Love the graphics. Playing plain white balls and hoarding the specials.

You realize his post was from three months ago...

#57 JimmyDaria

JimmyDaria

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

I love the tournaments and buy the good deals they offer for both of my accounts. I play this game but mostly enjoy the tournaments. Also like to support Playdemic financially.

#58 jamzwayne

jamzwayne

Honored Member

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:00 PM

Well over a hunnerd bucks .... easy.

My wife hates me for it. My way of reasoning with her, the last PS4 game I purchased was Skyrim. That was a long time ago, and I'm just making up for it.

😉

#59 Hyperlite

Hyperlite

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:02 PM

I guess I'm the odd one out who has easily spent a grand or more on upgrading clubs via boxes.

I started the game 3 months ago or so. I bought 200 worth of gems to upgrade clubs then (mistake due to needing to unlock tours for better clubs).

I've spent probably 600 to 800 or so after reaching tour 7/8/9/10 on boxes for club upgrades.

I've spent probably another 200 or so on special offers and tour 10 loss coin purchases (the once a day ones u get after loosing)

#60 pfunnyjoy

pfunnyjoy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Pacific Northwest

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:28 PM

You realize his post was from three months ago...

Oops, didn't see that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users