- - - - -

I hope someone can help me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Confused

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

I just started playing this game and I can't figure it out at all. My first problem was when I was supposed to harvest a pig,which took more than a day and makes the game super slow. In the meantime, I had to harvest a coconut tree and make coconut macaroons on the stove. When I went back to harvest the pig, I couldn't cook the bacon sandwich because all the stoves were full and I had to buy another stove, even though there was nothing in the instructions that told me I had to do that. By that time, the coconut macaroons were done, but the instructions said to speed them up. Does this mean I'll have to wait for the coconut tree to ripen again and make the macaroons a second time? Does the game get any faster or will I have to wait a day before doing other things? If so, the game seems like it will be pretty boring. Thank you for any help.

#2 gourmetaddict

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

Yes, you'd have to wait for the coconuts to ripen. The solution is to plant several coconut trees and store coconuts. Or use speed up to mature faster. You can also buy from neighbors if they have them for sale

Edited by gourmetaddict, 16 May 2017 - 10:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users