Trouble with GR Mobile. FIX IT!

#crash #problemticgameplay

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CandaceGauger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:41 AM

I have been playing Gourmet Ranch for a very long time.  Even the mobile app which was fun, sort of, when it first came out.  I don't care that I don't have any neighbors playing any longer.  I don't care that it takeS for ever to earn coins to pay to unlock the next item when it is available, or get enough gems without purchasing them to do anything.

What I do care about is that I have not seen an update in two years so things aren't working properly.  I care that I cannot go more than a couple of minutes before the app crashes and I have to reopen it.  I care that most of the work I've done has to be redone after each crash.  I care, a LOT, that coins earned are taken back then have to be earned again more often than not.  I care that I cannot get into the store to sell or purchase, look up recipes, or even open the tab to select an item to grow without it crashing the app.  Every time I try, it crashes until I finally get a stable enough spot to do what I need before it crashes again.  I care that I have reported this several times via the app and NOTHING has been done about it.  NADA!  ZIP!!  ZERO!!!  NOT A SINGLE SOLITARY THING!  All that has been done is the robot response saying they are sorry and are looking into the problem.

I cry BS!  Nothing has been done!  Either fix game or announce that the app is no longer supported because I can guarantee you that there is nobody listening or watching due to all the problems I have at this time.  I am about ready to wash my hands of this game both Facebook version and the app because there is no one at all doing anything but letting the bots run the show.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Edited by CandaceGauger, 04 April 2017 - 03:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users