Cant Move My People From Riverside To Woodland

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Pingela

Pingela

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Can not move my friends from Riverside to Woodland.
Does not matter how many times I press the add button and the game refuses to let go of the Woodland.
Now I am tired of this and soon give up if you do not fix this bug :angry:

#2 OFFLINE   Melody Musick

Melody Musick

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

I've not been able to move my couples back to Woodland since the beginning. They are now almost out of water, food, and other supplies and there is no way to replenish. To think I spent so much cash to hurry and get the new village. :-( I am totally ashamed of myself for putting so much cash into this game to have it so completely wasted in the end. I don't usually invest cash, but thought it would improve the fun for this. Don't fall for this!

#3 OFFLINE   Linda Roberts

Linda Roberts

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

View PostMelody Musick, on 21 August 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

I've not been able to move my couples back to Woodland since the beginning. They are now almost out of water, food, and other supplies and there is no way to replenish. To think I spent so much cash to hurry and get the new village. :-( I am totally ashamed of myself for putting so much cash into this game to have it so completely wasted in the end. I don't usually invest cash, but thought it would improve the fun for this. Don't fall for this!
Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 OFFLINE   CapsDC

CapsDC

Forum Addict

• Members
  • 1421 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:37 AM

Same here. I wanted to move my expecting couples back but there's no plus symbol for me to do it. So, I sent a ticket. I want the couples back in Woodland - STAT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users