village life android ios windows tablet

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Janyn

Janyn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:21 AM

I think it would be wonderful to access Village Life via tablet/mobile devices like other Facebook apps..

An app for Android, iOS and Windows phones :D

I know its a lot to ask, but its just a suggestion. Hope playdemic will consider! :rolleyes:

#2 h's village

h's village

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

I agree it'd be nice to be able to go on my ipod when i cant go on the computer and even if id be able to play it on my netbook

Edited by h's village, 03 May 2013 - 10:53 AM.

#3 Guest_Christopher Playdemic_*

Guest_Christopher Playdemic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

I think it would be wonderful to access Village Life via tablet/mobile devices like other Facebook apps..

An app for Android, iOS and Windows phones :D

I know its a lot to ask, but its just a suggestion. Hope playdemic will consider! :rolleyes:

Thank you for your suggestion Janyn.

I will be pass this idea onto the rest of the Village Life team.

I am sure our developers would love to create a tablet version of Village Life and hopefully this will be something they can create in the future.

#4 Kirstin Elphick

Kirstin Elphick

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:43 AM

Yeah, but if they do that will our villages on FB carry over or will we have to start over?

#5 Janyn

Janyn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Thank you for your suggestion Janyn.

I will be pass this idea onto the rest of the Village Life team.

I am sure our developers would love to create a tablet version of Village Life and hopefully this will be something they can create in the future.

Thanks for replying! I really hope an app version will come out. Nice to see Playdemic team being approachable and open to suggestions, keep it up! :)

Edited by Janyn, 03 May 2013 - 11:24 AM.

#6 Janyn

Janyn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

Yeah, but if they do that will our villages on FB carry over or will we have to start over?

Well I assume and hope that it will be synced with facebook, so that the game you already have will not have to be restarted. :)

#7 Nessa

Nessa

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

I hope if they do that, we could play full game, not just part of game like FV...

#8 Beverly Reynolds

Beverly Reynolds

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:58 AM

I am very disappointed to find that one of my favorite games is again not available for my windows phone. Is there a reason why most of them are not?

#9 Sylvia Ramirez

Sylvia Ramirez

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

It is on iphone and andriod only there is a glitch not letting it load. I have it on my iphone for a couple months then it stopped loading roughly 2 months ago so earlier this week I uninstalled it and reinstalled it now the icon is black and it says waiting under it. My phone it up to date on all its updates and I have downloaded several apps before and after successfully so the glitch is with Playdemic hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: village life, android, ios, windows, tablet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users